IBS Ergo Board
This Board Lets You Take it Easy
- Provides a nailing grid for faster and easier installation.
- Truly endless laying – faster installation and avoiding cutting waste
- Provides a sublayer for drywall construction improves safety and impact resistance in domestic and public buildings
- Contains moisture resistant bonding for use in service class 1 and 2
- Panel size fits cc-span 300 – 625 mm for horizontal or cc-span 600 mm for vertical installation on metal and timber studs
- Made from renewable softwood resources and contributes to fulfilling sustainability requirements
Available Sizes (mm)
2400x 600 x 12mm
IBS Ergo Board provides easy and ergonomic handling as a light-weight “one-man-lift-panel”. Designed with fast installation in mind shiplap long edged and tongue and groove sides for ease. Complete with nailing grid pattern on the surface of the sheet.
IBS Ergo board is and OSB panel which stands for Oriented Strand Board. OSB is made similarly to ply, in other words, each layer is orientated at right angles to the neighbouring layer. Therefore this creates a strong dimensionally stable panel that is resistant to delaminations and warping.
IBS Ergo Board allows the build-up of an even and stable 12 mm sublayer. Allows for sturdy fixing of household objects to walls without the need for a stud.
Using IBS Ergo Board improves strength and the safety to walls which are non-load bearing, therefore provides a stable sub-layer matched with high structural performance.
IBS above all sources product from sustainably aware companies and IBS Ergo board is no exception. Made from renewable softwood and bonded using 100% formaldehyde-free resin, therefore, creates a perfect product for internal wall lining.