Egger Ergo Board
This Board Lets You Take it Easy
- Provides a nailing grid for faster and easier installation
- Truly endless laying – faster installation and avoiding cutting waste
- Provides a sublayer for drywall construction improves safety and impact resistance in domestic and public buildings
- Contains moisture resistant bonding for use in service class 1 and 2
- Panel size fits to cc-span 300 – 625 mm for horizontal or cc-span 600 mm for vertical installation on metal and timber studs
- Made from renewable softwood resources and contributes to fulfill sustainability requirements
Available Sizes (mm)
2400x 600 x 12
EGGER Ergo Board provides easy and ergonomic handling as a light-weight
“one-man-lift-panel” for fast installation designed with special shiplap and tongue and groove profiles, complete with nailing grid on the surface.
EGGER Ergo Board allows the build up of an even and stable 12 mm sublayer for plasterboard increasing the wall stiffness allowing truly endless laying on metal studs. Plasterboard cladding can be efficiently and easily fixed independent from the studs. It also enables the fixing of loads where you need it independent from the studs and the use of special fasteners in drywall constructions.
EGGER Ergo Board improves safety by being part of non-loadbearing partition walls classified for a fire resistance of 30 up to 60 minutes and is characterized by low emission due to 100% formaldehyde free resin and high structural performance by optimized strands in three crosswise oriented layers.